July – August 2012
July 30 — August 2
> Lady Panther Volleyball Camp for incoming 4th — 9th graders
Grades 5-7 –7:30-10 a.m.
Grades 8-9 – 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
For incoming 7th-12th graders
Division IV (U6, U8, U10)
- · August 10 – September 8: Registration for Div IV
- · September 8: Start of Season Celebration and Div IV skills assessment
- · September 9: All Div IV players notified of team placement
- · September 10: Div IV practices begin
- · September 29: Div IV games begin
- · November 17 (Saturday before Thanksgiving): End of Div IV season and End of Season Celebration
A vaccination clinic will be held at Bill Burden Elementary School, Wednesday, August 22, from 1-4 p.m. Vaccinations will be provided for students in grades PK through 12 who qualify for free vaccines under the following guidelines:
• Medicaid eligible
• American Indian or Alaskan Native
• Enrolled in CHIP
• Underinsured (new definition): A child who has private health insurance, but coverage does not include vaccines; covers only selected vaccines (eligible for non-covered vaccines only); or vaccine coverage is capped and that coverage amount has been reached.
Please bring shot records to the clinic.
To read more information about the Texas Vaccines for Children Program and the revised policy, please visit: http://www.dshs.state.tx.us/immunize/tvfc/default.shtm.
For a list of required vaccines at each grade level, visit the District website at www.libertyhill.txed.net.
5 p.m. Freshmen
5 pm Junior Varsity
6 pm Varsity
7:30 am — Girls
8:15 am — Boys JV/V
Public Hearing to consider public comments on adopting a proposed tax rate for tax year 2012-2013. The proposed tax rate is .536426 per $100 of value.